Testnet - LP Restaking Farm

How is it? All good?

We have updated the Test Web page

Some updates:

1. Add Harvest button on the main page
  2. Add auto detect network changes and prompt user to connect to right network from metamask.
  3. Add connect/disconnect metamask on the web
  4. Approval only needed for first transaction (previously need approval for all tx)

Let us know if you have any suggestion :slight_smile:

i locked my tokens on the farm 10 days ago why did i go to harvest today and the tokens in the farm have disappeared completely? 0x678D474bd71aa053DE984B125037946Fd66454d8

must be doing changes or something mine is zero too

can you please try again?

there was a bug on front end. let me know if its still happen

trying the LP staking farm page says loading but Iā€™m sill waiting after a few minā€™s no connection as yet, tried closing and opening new browser windows, dropped off the shield on brave browser and the page is not loading up, has loading on screen with the bouncing ball but thatā€™s it

@Chee_Keat_Lim can you please take a look at this one?

tried again and the link to the farm page just came up with an error, no page

Yesterday, bsctestnet provided rpc link have some connection issue.
I have updated the app to use another working link.
You can try to open the web link now.

yes I opened the page it didnā€™t automatically connect to the wallet as I think it did before, I connected the wallet and deposited the LP token, excepted and now earning PURSE rewards.

Farm staking page not opening again today 10th Nov

:+1: all working great now deposit , withdraw and harvest

How about now?

Is the farm staking page still not accesible?

yes, I was able to open the farm deposit more and receive the PURSE earned rewards, looks good

ok went back today clean slate I notice again, nice dark night mode background and colours now :+1:
I got more LP and re-staked all went good no issues found

went in today connection failed while opening the 1 inch farm staked window, I did do a snap shot but forget to copy it to a doc before doing another, rebooted the farm page was ok the second time around, did a harvest, notice my 10 LP staked on the open farm page shows as 10000000000000000000000
got some more LP staked it in all when as it should but I now have 2000000000000000000
staked, i didnā€™t count the zeroā€™s

let us check on this one.

Hi,

I have checked with our engineers and this is front end issue.

The developers will make some changes to the smart contract and this issue will be fixed on the new version.

1 Like

after seeing this message I went to get more test net BNB nothing happening there panel for the address and those to the right where there but no action after adding address and selecting give 1 bnb, the LP token faucet worked as normal, went to add more LP in the farm and the farm page not opening, error connection refused

Hi all,

the Liquidity Mining program is live on Mainnet now.
1 billion $PURSE for liquidity providers to grab!

for more details:
pursetoken.medium.com/bcefae120f0e

1 Like