Third Governance Voting - f(x)DM - Function X Decentralized Marketing

Hello and thank you. We will make HD Function X logos available for download.

3 Likes

Good idea Jan. Will update the article to include the color codes and font that need to be used.

5 Likes

perfect, I will also apply that to the YT channel :+1:

1 Like

This is a detailed proposal that seeks to kickstart the much-anticipated marketing campaign that has been missing in this project.
Whilst it is important for the team to concentrate and build the technical and regulatory aspect of this project, marketing and publicity via social platforms are an extremely important part of this project in an extremely competitive space (crypto) so I am glad there is a glimmer of hope in this area.

Some comments from me.

1. Creating quality content requires skills and time, good content will take a min of 3 hrs to create. Considering this I think the reward amount for the creator ranks is less attractive especially levels 1 & 2. Increasing the reward will make it more attractive, competitive, and worthwhile.

2. If submitted content will be voted monthly, etc. it may be a good idea to tag it like “Fx Video of the month” etc.

3. Finally, post-selection promoting such videos/images via all function X platforms is crucial and must be completed diligently to further promote FunctionX presence on social media platforms and update visitors to the FunctionX website through such videos and campaigns.

I can’t wait to vote for this much-needed proposal and good luck with the work and vision.

The Prophet

6 Likes

Hello @TheProphet , thank you for the feedback. Your points are valid. We will consider the adjustments of the award.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to vote for that too !!!

1 Like

Hi all,

Suggestions

• We have seen several good marketing proposals, aside from f(x)DM, being floated in the forum. The other good marketing proposals are welcome to go for a vote to draw funds from EGF, but also from f(x) DM which in turn also draws from EGF. This is of course assuming that f(x) DM passes the voting because the 1M USD application can act like a seed fund for all efforts.

• Some content creators might feel, rightly, that their scope of creation is beyond and above the reward system. Say if a person successfully get Elon Musk to retweet us, clearly this is 1000x more worthy. I believe the judge of seven will have the wisdom to reward such outstanding outliers fairly, so don’t worry about it, and quality over quantity anytime of the day.

• As suggested in all-hands, one stand a better chance to apply in trunches, so I propose @BlueStitch to apply using a 20/30/50 fund allocations.

I am voting for this.

8 Likes

When will the voting procedure for all of the holders begin?

I think many of us are extremely eager to begin voting in and assisting in the process.

1 Like

We are trying to get our on-chain voting page up by Oct (think snapshot.org on FXCore) but I think we can even go for manual on-chain voting, by sending 0.1 $FX for YES and 0.2 $FX for NO to an address to start in September. We calculate the sender’s total $FX tokens as the vote. Whatcha think? I think if it’s not too complicated we should just go with manual on-chain this round.

8 Likes

The sooner the better to get the motion rolling for everyone.

Its going to take time to get the community galvanized around this type of action and something like this will be a good test for us see how active the participation will be.

This can also give confidence to the proposal writers to begin work on their projects.

5 Likes
  • Oct - Wait for FXCore official on-chain voting system (similar to snapshot.org)
  • Sept - Start with manual on-chain voting (send 0.1 / 0.2 $fx to a FX address to vote YES/ NO

0 voters

Should we wait till Oct, or start in September with a manual solution?

4 Likes

Hello @BlueStitch - Maybe you can add the “FX logo” also to the site of “Crypto Logos”

Then it will also be there immediately available, as is already the case for the logo of "PundiX " that you can download there as well as “.png-” & “.svg”-file (vector file that you can use in Adobe Illustrator).

As for the guidelines, as you suggested in the edited article would be nice.
We’ll see what comes out, but thanks in advance anyway.

Greetings Belgiumguy🇧🇪

4 Likes

Good idea. Will reach out :+1:

September. Start something

Hi team, we plan to put up a proposal for f(x)DM governance voting in the next 72 hrs. Any last minutes comments before we do so?

7 Likes

@zaccheah some fund allocation for paid marketing and to community wallet created for paid marketing, from FXDM

2 Likes

Thanks, I am aware of that. Much appreciated!

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

Function X Media Assets can be found here !

You may use the Function X name and logo in your article, graphic design, video, website or app as long as you adhere to Function X branding guidelines.

Enjoy and keep up your creativity content :clap:

7 Likes

I sincerely think the quorum of 40% is far too high as a start.
It seems to me like voting is not a priority for many investors.
Could we lower the voting quorum to 20% until proposal voting is implemented in the f(x)wallet app along with notifications of which proposals were already voted for, and which still need to be voted for ?

2 Likes

Thank you, everyone, for voting! Quorum is reached with 99.98% “YES” :white_check_mark: Stay tuned for the initiation of Function X Decentralized Marketing.

https://twitter.com/FUNCTIONX_IO/status/1455856075555618827

6 Likes