Unclaimed FX rewards in staking

• allocate back to the foundation

Hello - Back to The foundation —> R&D - Greetings Belgium :belgium:

• Burn it
  • Goes to foundation by allocating to R&D
  • Goes to community, by effort-based allocation

0 voters

8 Likes

Use unclaimed FX for running promoted tweets in Twitter for Function X @zaccheah

1 Like

Use to promote tweets on twitter

1 Like

pay the Influencer that dose a great job with your next big update Interview on all things Pundian, A surprise FX gift

zaccheahStaff

4h

The team from CryptoGrinders (that interview) are awesome, they were the first YouTube influencer to discovered us in a time when others didn’t want to grant us non paid interview, they did.

Also, there’ll be a YouTube interview in a week or two from another influencer.

1 Like

Join Fx market group @LKYBOB.
Telegram: Contact @FunctionXmarket

thanks but I don’t need the market group to know where the market is going and I don’t have a professional opinion to share, creates to much Anxiety in market groups for me

Reinject them into EGF would be perfect actually…

We shouldn’t forget… we need every burn possible for both pundix and FX token…

Burn it

You should to solve this problem first
I am investor and i cannot take my rewards

Imposibble to pay ETH Fees!

We need take rewards full directly

1 Like

Going to foundation would be my pick.

But … how about starting a new stake just for pundix holders on fx core or pundix chain ? A lot of retail investors missed this opportunity because of eth fees … it will be really beneficial to retail investors.

@zaccheah can please add this to your poll please.

Hello @zaccheah, I think the best usage would be for marketing as FunctionX and PundiX are becoming a real product and may be really sexy for marketing right now! Not talking about probable continuing bullrun. (It is important to catch the wave!)

2 Likes

Yes @vmikaus, I agree we should use it for marketing

2 Likes

What about the funds that may go unclaimed. If the Android app doesn’t get fixed in time?
I was able to make my first claim in time, but after the update I can’t access my staked pundix or make claims for f(x).
After emailing support, they said they’ll make a recovery bag. I hope they’re able to issue me my exact losses.

In any case, maybe some of these funds should go towards the recovery bag. So others with the same issue as me myself don’t loose, and whoever is funding the recovery bag doesn’t loose.

This should help to see your pre-stake rewards -

• Backup your recovery seed
  • Reset wallet
  • Locate f(x)Wallet in your settings - clear data and cache
  • Import your wallet

I was struggling at first with this issue as well, because every time I uninstalled wallet and installed again it fetched from google services old data and I didn’t had to import wallet. Importing wallet is a must to solve this issue.

Original post

1 Like

if you didn’t do first claim no one can help you. because you stacked a small quantity you’ll have to wait until they are all unlocked to claim in the second and last claim, but it don’t look like you did first claim, it’s an eth contract from before mainnet nothing can be done about the eth fee’s to claim except for waiting for a low eth fee time to claim

the eth network staking was a once off event for a pre mainnet stake, earnings are now on chain, FX can be earned on the fx core delegating to Validators, soon PUNDI X Chain goes live and you will be able to earn PR token delegating to Validators on the Pundi x Chain, both are better long term earnings with low fee cost’s on chain,

look to other topic’s in here about the EGF, there is a mission to support community developed marketing
By the way PUNDIX and Xpos is a real world global product and has been far before any others, they will be around for decades to come; the value will always increase even with out marketing in my view, being a payment system in finance will always be massive even with a small % of the market, Being the first Crypto payment system on blockchain the potential is very strong to the point of near Guarantee’d I believe, not financial advise

@wolfpack64

only PUNDIX is a reducing supply and has Quarterly burns, FX is an increasing supply via rewards for governance by Validators & delegators of the network which has a 15 years dispersal plan without this there is no rewards for your delegations and reason for people to govern the network, sort of like mining for BTC, FX do not have a burning program to reduce FX supply via burning, Burns will only reduce what’s available towards development of the FX network mainnet, burning FX at this time is equal to flushing it down the toilet as it will be 15 years to feel the affects of any burns of FX now

i dont undestant unlocked rewards when will be available