What should we call our DEX?

Im bad at writing on the screen so sorry about that but you get the gist

1 Like

Totally agree with this one, found this image.

Function name = Dex
Input = (FX)
Output = The future

:smiley:

It may not be good for nomie users if we make it make it hard to pronounce with DexFx and mathematical

fxdx , fdex, and fxdex have to many letters and are not the most attractive. lets stick with my suggestion of : Exponential Dex ( e^Dex) as it is unique and i cant find any exponentials on coinmarketcap :smile: It also follows the mathematical vibe of fx. It has the psychological “exponential growth” vibe as well :)) i say we go with it !

BTW, the best christmas gift is a binance listing :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I think too complicated or technical names are not attractive and not easy to remember for the masses if we aim for a broad adoption, so I suggest flashy but simple names:

• VividEX
  • VastDEX
  • CleverDEX
  • AmazeDEX

F(De)x … looks like a function … promotes both fx and dex.

3 Likes

I like the fdex and the fxdex that works imo

We can get inspired by this DEX and have this feature of typing in what u want to swap to what in the search bar :

How about “Arcane”?

Currently, Arcane took over squid game spot as the #1 spot on Netflix.

Also, if you look up the meaning of Arcane, it means understood by few; mysterious or secrecy.

Whereas, “Arcana” purely means secret / mysteries.

• Arcane ; understood by a few, being mysterious and in secrecy
  • Arcana ; mysteries / secrecy

How to use it in a sentence?
secret and mysterious, and therefore difficult to understand modern math and its arcane notations.

pretty cool

I like Fdex.

The only problem I see is that in a sea of exchanges and dexs the name doesn’t really stand out.

Too many netflix series, too little time, hence closed my Netflix acc early this year. :joy:

3 Likes

DeFlix

DeFix

DexNetFliX

DeNetFiX ; I like this one

Can we please stop trying to get the team into a lawsuit over copyrights and trademarks?

2 Likes

XDex
HiDex
EvoDex
UltraDex
BoBSwap

1 Like

what about a famous formula
E=Mc2 - DEX

DEX=Mc2

X=Mc2-Dex

I think their needs to be a more comprehensive look at the marketing strategy for Pundix and Fx.

Maybe there needs to be some form of mascot… We could have some kind of competition to raise awareness.

I think we need to try come up with and convey what Fx is about and what it brings to the community rather than just random combinations of dex and fx

I think in terms of the Dex, since your interview is in December and you mentioned that the Alpha launch of the Dex is before Christmas, during the interview, you should give Ryan Matta an exclusive first look at the Dex. I think it’s perfect time to start marketing it and get it out to the masses while rewarding Ryan for being one of the first to offer the company an interview and follow-up interview, by giving him exclusive content. Win win in my book.

5 Likes

Yeah this would be great. Can just be directed entirely by Zac control and can even be a PowerPoint of different features if they are not ready.

Even if it’s rough that’s ok. It’s good to show things in this state

3 Likes
  • D(E,X) - function D depends on two inputs (buyer and seller)
  • d(e,x) - lowercase version

Other random formula suggestions:

• D(eˣ)
  • d(e(x))
  • d/e^x
  • d=eˣ
4 Likes