What should we call our DEX?

this is my favourite actually :smiley:

1 Like

XDex could also be a decent option, not sure about the legal aspect of it (trademarks)

Horus to close to horrors in English

CoreDex_FX-Swap

CoreXdex_FX ----------- FX_CoreXdex

Function_XDex

I would say FunctionDex is a slight play on Functionx. Is it not recognizable enough? I don’t know.

Also. I am with Richy in that the name has to tied to banding. +1

1 Like

I think one of the main concerns with linking Function X to the DEX is, it will deter devs from building a DEX on FXCore. Because it will be in direct competition with the company.

We want more devs to eventually to build more DEXs on FXCore but people will less likely to build if there is one from the company, like what Zac mentioned.

Thinking long-term, would be best to not have any FX relation to the name because more devs building would outweigh the cons at this moment ( no marketing ).

It may deter devs from building one, like PancakeSwap from Binance or ADAX from Cardano.

1 Like

maybe we should go with something tasty; appeal to the food senses like Pancake

ChocolateDrop-DEX_________________ ChocDropSwap

CandyRush-Swap

Icecream-DEX

ChocBisXut-Swap

ChocolateMoon-Swap

I would rather it be something in the Universe or Greek gods.

Like how OlympusDAO with their docs captioning it as Zues home, is slowly becoming big, also with Mark Cuban in the polygon forked version.

MilkyWay is about roman mythology, still needs to be easy to read and pass along, OlympusDAO dose not appeal to any of my human senses like say Icecream-swap

However, although what i said above, i wouldn’t mind if the name of the DEX is called FX Swap. Simple and straight to the point.

Let’s see what the team decides.

1 Like

I see some people are using HD Anime pictures to attract lots of users.

Censored out the name, just showcasing the background.

It would be cool if we can have some HD solo leveling pictures too.

@zaccheah Will we be able to vote for the name?

Coreswap
FunctionSwap
Fswap
FXDswap

And

Swaplicious

Hi all, thanks for all the suggestions, getting good inspiration here.

I am not in favor of “swap” because we are not just UniSwap / PancakeSwap, think of us more like a dydx or gmx, where we are a full-blown exchange on Function X. So it’s a DEX more in the complete exchange sense, with order book.

8 Likes

Xverse.com - i think this name is not taken yet? .com ( i think this name is pretty dope imo )

FXverse - in the sense that it is based on FX’s ecosystem / universe.

FX Academy - future tutorial / education for everyone to learn including developers

If you choose to choose Xverse, make the X into a different color while “verse” is another color.
Similar to FX white yellow → Xverse

:slight_smile:

I like Xverse,
DeXverse,
Xverse-DEX
Xverse-Trade
Xverse-dydx/gmx this would freak the opposition out we are really bringing something new to the table

FxUnchained
FdeX-Unchained ( just throwing another name :innocent: )

Not sure if you have seen my suggestion. I have suggested Exponential DEX with an icon e^DEX . Indicating exponential growth.

while we are all trying to find a good name, is there anything you can share on its development progress? is it close to ready, or something we need to have patience into the next year for?
are there specific features that will be included?

Alright what about:

Xchange
FXchange
FXstreet
Xmarket
FXmarket
GlobalX
XCap
ReXursion (Recursion)

Or just

Khyber

How about…